Saturday, June 27, 2009

A FAB Kitchen Makeover

You may have noticed that I'm obsessed with all things kitchen lately as I dream about transforming my kitchen to something fabulous on a tiny budget. That's why makeovers like this fabulous and creative one by Meredith Ladik are so inspiring to me. I love the bright pops of turquoise, the rich-looking bottom cabinets and the pretty wallpaper.

Get the scoop and see more pics at Do It Yourself (originally spotted on Casasugar). And come back for pics of my kitchen makeover, hopefully coming sometime before 2012 at this rate (I hope!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Note: Comments are moderated in order to keep this a spam/ad-free forum.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin