Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sometimes It's the Little Things: Bathroom Storage

When your bathroom is this tiny, storage is at a premium. Since the Boy and I both like to have a selection of products in the shower, shower storage was even more limited. Shampoo bottles were lining the tub (and falling off every time I showered) and driving me nuts. Luckily, This Young House shared a clever shower storage tip, putting a caddy on the useless in-shower towel rack. The only problem was that I couldn't find hooks that would work to hold it up anywhere.


Luckily the boy is more resourceful. He figured out a way to hang the shower caddy without spending a dime. How, you ask?

By re-purposing part of an old metal hanger. Genius, no?

What might seem like a trivial amount of additional storage has really made a positive difference in my daily showering experience. No more falling bottles, shower scrubbies or other debris equals a happy hus owner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Note: Comments are moderated in order to keep this a spam/ad-free forum.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin