Sunday, July 27, 2008

Lillies! for Green Thumb Sunday

My lillies have kindly showed up just in time to give me something new to show you for Green Thumb Sunday. Every time they bloom I think, those are really nice, I need more. But then I forget about them. If only they were repeat bloomers. I. must. have. lots. of. flowers.


But that's not the really big news from my garden. This week we had *insert drumroll here* the first cherry tomato and the first regular tomato - a golden girl. Hopefully it's ripe, I wasn't quite sure about that (it is more orange than it looks in the pic). Not only will this little golden girl be my first tomato season of the year, it'll also be my first orange tomato ever. Shocking, eh? I hope it tastes as good as it looks!

Gardeners, plant and nature lovers can join Green Thumb Sunday every Sunday, visit As the Garden Grows for more information.

3 comments:

  1. Oh how lovely! They are similar to the passion flowers I am "waiting" on here!
    Lovely presentation of the tomatoes- I am so jealous- a worm ate my one and only tomato this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on the tomatoes. Mine is looking good but still a long way to ripening.

    I played too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our cherry and grape tomatoes just came in this week, too. Happy GTS!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Note: Comments are moderated in order to keep this a spam/ad-free forum.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin