Sunday, July 6, 2008

Pink Bloom Parade for Green Thumb Sunday

My coneflowers are blooming and they are wonderful. I planted these coneflowers last year and they barely bloomed before fall. This year is a different story, as you can see.

The blooms on these two coneflower plants appear different, don't they? Although they are cell-pack mates.

One of my blushing pink winter-sown poppies. I'm so glad to have these poppies, they're so pretty. I'm planning to try saving the seeds for the first time so I can enjoy these poppies in the future as well.
Winter-sown pink larkspur

Gardeners, plant and nature lovers can join Green Thumb Sunday every Sunday, visit As the Garden Grows for more information.

1 comment:

  1. I esp love the larkspur. I want to try wintersowing next year, it sounds like an easy idea.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Note: Comments are moderated in order to keep this a spam/ad-free forum.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin