Sunday, February 3, 2008

The Tale of My Bargain Tulips

Today for Green Thumb Sunday, since my garden is frozen and my cats foil most attempts at indoor gardening, I give you the tale of my $4 Wal-Mart tulips.

day one

day 3


day 5

day 6


day 8 - le fini

Even though they're half-dead right now, I still really like how they look.That punch of red really brightens the living room up.

**This post brought to you by a ragin' case of spring fever and Green Thumb Sunday. Gardeners, plant and nature lovers can join in every Sunday, visit As the Garden Grows for more information.



1 comment:

  1. oh yes. it's so sad when they goes.... I love Tulips otherwise. There are so many different and really unique ones!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Note: Comments are moderated in order to keep this a spam/ad-free forum.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin