Sunday, May 3, 2009

Tulips for Green Thumb Sunday

This past week has been tulip week on my garden. One day of mid-80 degree temps and bam, all of the tulips were blooming. This patch of purple and white tulips is my favorite.

But it certainly isn't the only patch of tulips in my garden. Could you ever have too many tulips? I don't think so.
I think these daffodils came in a mixed bag I planted last fall and these beauties are my favorite of the lot. Aren't they gorgeous?

I love these miniature white daffodils as well.

Gardeners, plant and nature lovers can join Green Thumb Sunday every Sunday, visit As the Garden Grows for more information.

1 comment:

  1. I loooove white daffodils. Every garden should have them.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Note: Comments are moderated in order to keep this a spam/ad-free forum.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin