Sunday, May 17, 2009

It's Planting Time!

Holy crap I'm tired and I can't wait to see how my back feels tomorrow. Why does my body feel abused? Cause it's planting time! So far I've planted two containers of flowers on the front porch.

Plus five earth boxes with tomatoes (Black Krim, Rainbow Heirloom,
Golden Girl and Early Girl) and cucumbers (regular and lemon).

Plus this cherry tomato plant.

But I still have all this to plant: more flowers, zucchini, peppers and more tomatoes.

Oh and these containers of winter-sown seedlings. Time to get back to work, right after the Redwings game, that is.

1 comment:

  1. Every winter I saw I'm gonna sow seeds and then I forget. Oops.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Note: Comments are moderated in order to keep this a spam/ad-free forum.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin