Saturday, November 3, 2007

The Right Color

One way I know when I really love a color is when I'm instantly drawn to it again and again, wherever I see it. But the gorgeous blue in the kitchen is not the only reason I love Diana Fayt's home. It's stylish, but not fussy. It looks chic, but also comfortable. Take the tour and see more of Diana's home at Apartment Therapy LA. This one is definitely going in the inspiration file.


I love THIS blue so much I used it in both my kitchen and bathroom. It's Salty Tear by Behr (great paint name, eh?) and it looks great in any light. I find myself instantly drawn to any other room that uses a similar color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Note: Comments are moderated in order to keep this a spam/ad-free forum.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin