Sunday, June 3, 2007

Green Thumb Sunday

I was worried that the coreopsis I planted last year might not come back after I read that they often bloom themselves to death. But it did. And it's beautiful. The salvia is also blooming nicely.








But the best news is that it rained. See, I even have proof. Yes, gardening definitely gives me a different point of view. I can't remember ever being this happy about rain before. But, you know, my plants need it. Shown here, petunias and tiny cilantro seedlings.








Gardeners, Plant and Nature lovers can join in every Sunday, visit As the Garden Grows for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Note: Comments are moderated in order to keep this a spam/ad-free forum.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin