Wednesday, December 24, 2008

God Jul ~ Merry Christmas


The Christmas decorating is officially done now that the presents have been wrapped and placed under the tree. I'm still quite pleased with our new holiday decor. We even opened a few presents tonight, that Moomin book in the shadow box is one of my presents from the boyfriend. He received a new drill which will come in handy for hanging all the pictures that need to go up

Unfortunately it doesn't look we'll be having a white Christmas this year. After several days of arctic-like temperatures, we're back to rain. Still, 40F feels down right balmy after experiencing a few 0F nights and mornings.

As it's officially Christmas Day, I'd like to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas, God Jul and Hyvää Joulua from everyone here a min hus. And to all a good night!

1 comment:

  1. I like the Moomins, but nobody every seems to know what I'm talking about when I mention them. I used to work for a publisher/distributor of Finnish and Scandinavian books, and first came across the Moomin Family there. Hyvää Joulua, to you too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Note: Comments are moderated in order to keep this a spam/ad-free forum.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin