Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Living Room Art Inspiration

The wall art in this picture, from a recent CasaSugar post, caught my eye. I've been casually looking for art for my living room for over two years. I even bought some prints, but never put them up. The delay was partly because of my irrational fear of putting holes in my plaster walls (please, please do NOT ask the boy about it), but was also due to not being able to find any art I love.

I don't just want to put any cute picture on my wall, I want something a little whimsical, something I really love. So far nothing has spoken to me. But after viewing these circles (minus the string), I haven't been able to get them out of my head.

Best of all, I think this is a DIY project even I can handle. And one I can probably hang without holes if I really want to. The excitement is almost overwhelming.

1 comment:

  1. Fun! I bet you could use that foam wall tape to hang them... they would give you that slight 3D effect!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Note: Comments are moderated in order to keep this a spam/ad-free forum.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin