Sunday, February 14, 2010

It's the Little Things: Mini Heirloom Tomatoes

I squealed in delight when I saw these cute little pint containers of organic heirloom tomatoes at the Anderson's last night. I would kill for a real, tasty tomato right now.

"LOOK, look how cute! They're HEIRLOOMS!" I squealed.

"So buy some." The ever-stoic boyfriend said.

And so I did.

Sadly, since they were shipped from Mexico, I'm pretty sure they won't taste as good as they look (the green ones were pretty, umm, strong), and I'll still be craving a real homegrown tomato until, oh July. *sniffle* But aren't they cute?

Mini heirlooms, who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Note: Comments are moderated in order to keep this a spam/ad-free forum.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin