Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Kitchen Cure

I wanted to sign up for the Apartment Therapy Cure again this spring to help with spring cleaning and sprucing up the house, but I knew I didn't really have the time to devote to it so I resisted the impulse. Luckily, I saw that the AT Kitchn Cure was kicking off this week and believe me, my kitchen needs a good scrubbin'. Since the Kitchn Cure is spread out over five weeks, it looks entirely manageable.

This week the assignment is to declutter and clean the fridge and pantry, which I spent a couple of hours doing on Saturday. I'll spare you the befores (though they're on flickr if you really want to see), they don't look that much worse than the afters below, except that the fridge and pantry are sparkling clean now and there is no expired food in sight.

So if your kitchen could use a good scrubbing as well, why not join in? Week two starts tomorrow, so there's no time like the present.

1 comment:

  1. All I can say is that this "cure" had better not involve me.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Note: Comments are moderated in order to keep this a spam/ad-free forum.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin