Sunday, October 7, 2007

Finally, a Coneflower

It may be October, but it feels like August. This is bad for the electricity bill (I had to turn the AC back on. Boo.) but it's good for the garden. The teeny, tiny coneflowers I planted in late April are all grown up and blooming now. It's kinda sad how excited this makes me.


The cosmos I planted from seed is blooming too. With lots more blooms to come.


This is one tall plant too, around four feet. We've got one more 90 degree day tomorrow before things are supposed to cool down. And we're supposed to see some much needed rain.

1 comment:

  1. Why is it sad to be excited by a blooming flower. You have planted it to enjoy it, haven't you ? and it is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Note: Comments are moderated in order to keep this a spam/ad-free forum.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin