Sunday, September 9, 2007

I Love Lavender


I'd like to introduce my lavender, Lavandula angustifolia. I decided I needed my own supply of lavender after visiting some lavender farms in Sequim, Washington last year and buying some of the dried herb. It makes such a great addition to my lingerie drawer!

So I picked up three little lavender plants at a nearby nursery in May for just 33 cents each. Here's what the little guys looked like then.


And here's what it looks like today, a little more grown up and with blooms! I can smell the sachets already. They'll be little sachets, but still.





Gardeners, Plant and Nature lovers can join in every Sunday, visit As the Garden Grows for more information.

3 comments:

  1. .33 cent plants are the.very.best!! Just look at them now!! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when you brush against the lavender in your garden and then you smell like lavender.
    You picked a good one for sachets.
    Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love lavendar too. Sara from farmingfriends

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Note: Comments are moderated in order to keep this a spam/ad-free forum.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin