Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Want It

So about that whole, not buying anything for the mantle idea I posted about last time? Umm...

I want these.


Creating them is even an earth-friendly craft! Martha says so (instructions here). Although "glass enamel" doesn't sound so earth friendly to me, but who am I to argue with Martha?

Still, if I buy thrifted (read: cheap) vases and cost them myself, it seems fairly harmless. Hardly like going to Pottery Barn and dropping major dough. Right?

Apartment Therapy featured a different version by We A.R.E. Randalls; they used latex paint which is even better because I certainly have latex paint.

I'm not usually drawn to crafts, but this is going on the must do soon list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Note: Comments are moderated in order to keep this a spam/ad-free forum.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin