Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Declutter Inspiration and Other Good Links


Some favorite links I've come across this week:
  • 100things100days - If like me you can't get enough of reading about OPP (other people's purging) then you need to head over to this new-to-me blog. I'm in awe of Christine who is on a quest to, you probably guessed it, purge 100 things each day for 100 days. Impressive and interesting!

  • Secrets of Money and Life Success - Great reminders, especially for all those recent grads.

  • 320 Square Foot Home - The video tour of this 320-square-foot home has made the rounds, but maybe like me, you didn't discover the blog right away. I'm not sure I'd ever want to live in a place this tiny, but I find the lifestyle fascinating.

  • How to Stage Your Home for Living - I couldn't have said this better myself. It's never made sense to me that our homes usually look their very best right before we leave them. Reading this article was a good reminder for me to finish the unfinished projects around min hus.

2 comments:

  1. Great links, and beautiful flowers! I did gardening today - well, I really just took pics of my pergola all dressed up this afternoon (with the 2 hour lull in the rain), and I hope you'll stop by and take a peak! :)
    xo,
    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niartist - Thanks! And thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I'm headed over to your blog now.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Note: Comments are moderated in order to keep this a spam/ad-free forum.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin