Chapter four is all about asking ourselves what is enough for us. It starts out by asking some pretty heavy questions.
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- What have you always wanted to do that you haven't done yet?
- What have you done in your life that you are really proud of?
- If you knew that you were going to die in a year how would you spend that year?
- What brings you the most fulfillment--and how is that related to money?
- If you didn't have to work for a living, what would you do with your time?
|The grape hyacinths are in top form this week. |
I love seeing the wave of purple in the yard.
Step 4: Three Questions That Will Transform Your Life
In this step, you will learn a method of evaluating how you earn and spend money and if it aligns with what you want to do and be in your life. You’ll achieve this by reviewing your monthly categories in the context of three life-changing questions:
- Did I receive fulfillment in proportion to life energy spent?
- Was this in alignment with my values, goals and purpose?
- How would this change if I didn’t have to work for a living?
To complete this step, go back to you monthly tabulation from step 3, and write the answers to these three questions next to your totals for each category. You can use any scale you like to answer the questions, + 0 -, as suggested in the book; :) :| :( as suggested in the program guide, or make one up. Whatever gives you the most fulfillment!