Monday, June 23, 2008

Impulse Buy Gets Me AGAIN

Great lines, eh? I saw this vintage end table on Craigslist and had to have it, despite the boyfriend saying it didn't fit in the room. I bought it from a nice lady in the neighborhood. I HAD to have it.


Ya, I'm an idiot. So I brought it home, set it in place and, it doesn't freaking work in the room. Plus it makes this corner, which is right next to a hallway, feel too cramped. You have no idea how much I hate it when the boyfriend is right.

Plus, my mom gave me a hard time for spending $25 on it. She said "You paid HOW MUCH??" at least four times when I was telling her about it. I mean come ON, it's a vintage piece, for $25 bucks!! Where else can you get a real wood end table for $25? I've priced the pressed board crap in the stores, it's like $100 for the ugly stuff. We can't all be auction-addicts, you know.

Anyone wanna buy a vintage "Mersman" end table? Huh? Huh?

1 comment:

  1. 25 bucks was a steal, it just looks like shit.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Note: Comments are moderated in order to keep this a spam/ad-free forum.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin