Friday, August 24, 2007

Latest Internet Addiction: HEL LOOKS

I have a soft spot for anything Scandinavian, especially anything Finnish. Perhaps that's why I can spend way too much time browsing Finnish street fashion on HEL LOOKS. And while I'm definitely a conservative (to put it nicely, boring is probably more realistic) dresser, I have to think that some of these people HAVE to be kidding. I mean, cmon. The bonus of browsing HEL LOOKS is seeing glimpses of Helsinki, which truly is a wonderful city.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Karkki, never posted before, but how could I not comment on this! I hope they're not serious...if this is fashion, you can count me out too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Note: Comments are moderated in order to keep this a spam/ad-free forum.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin