Sunday, May 3, 2009

Starting the Day Off Right


Another part of the Apartment Therapy Kitchen Cure is cooking more at home. I'm doing much better in this area than with the cleaning, let me tell you. Today's breakfast of French toast, strawberries and coffee is just the treat I needed to tackle some kitchen cleaning.

And if you use reduced calorie bread, egg whites instead of whole eggs, and skim milk, this French toast doesn't have many calories either (about 350 calories by my count with syrup). Add in plenty of flavor with vanilla, cinnamon and a pinch of nutmeg and you definitely won't miss those calories!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Note: Comments are moderated in order to keep this a spam/ad-free forum.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin