Sunday, March 2, 2008

Signs of Spring


Today, for the first time in a long time, it feels like winter might eventually end. It was 60, warm enough to open up the back door and air out the house, drive with the sunroof open and wash the thick layer of salt off my car. I LOVE spring!

The beautiful French tulips above were purchased earlier this week. They really cheer up the living room. My second batch of Paperwhites (below) are also looking great. This set of three bulbs has three sets of blooms and four more buds.

The bulbs in my garden are just starting to peek through the much and soil. Maybe with some warmer weather they'll start growing and blooming. Of course this glimpse of spring we're enjoying today through Tuesday is just that, a glimpse. It's supposed to snow AGAIN at the end of this week.



** Gardeners, plant and nature lovers can join Green Thumb Sunday every Sunday, visit As the Garden Grows for more information.

1 comment:

  1. How pretty! I bought daffodils at the grocery store yesterday... they look so pretty on my table. Spring is coming!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Note: Comments are moderated in order to keep this a spam/ad-free forum.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin