Thursday, October 18, 2007

Office Addition

I came home from work last night to find a bag filled with screws and miscellaneous bits. It was labeled Expedit. Did some catastrophe befall my beloved Expedit in the office? Nope, it just got a friend.

See, my office used to look like this:


Then my boyfriend moved in, with his enormous action figure collection. See them?

Now, with the addition of Expedit Junior which was assembled yesterday while I was at work by my wonderful boyfriend, the office looks like this:

Now we're both happy. He has an entire case to showcase part of his collection. And I have one that stays organized and uncluttered, just the way I like it. The entire office looks cleaner too. There are still some finishing touches to go. The bear and rocker need a new home (long story about those two) and as I don't love how this green turned out I really need to repaint. Someday.

1 comment:

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Note: Comments are moderated in order to keep this a spam/ad-free forum.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin