Monday, October 15, 2007

What Blooming Now

I almost skipped this Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day because things are winding down in my garden, but considering that thing are still blooming in October, I thought I'd better document it!

So here's what's still blooming:

My coneflower! I'm still pretty excited to finally have coneflower blooms, after I just planted it this spring.

My rose just keeps going and going, and I've never noticed how wonderful it smells before. Yummy.

And I have one lone correopsis bloom left.

Also blooming:
  • Veronica Speedwell
  • Lavender
  • Pinks
  • Butterfly Blue Scabiosa (Scabiosa columbaria 'Butterfly Blue')
  • Catmint (Netpeta)
  • tomatoes
And that's about it. This just reminds me that I need to plant more. Good thing there's always next year.


  1. Yes, there is always next year and we have all winter to plan for it. You still have some good blooming going on, even over there in O-hi-o.

    Thanks for joining in for Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day!

    Carol at May Dreams Gardens

  2. Your coneflower is a very pretty color. I love cosmos, I usually let them go to seed an they come up again the next year.


Comments make my day! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Note: Comments are moderated in order to keep this a spam/ad-free forum.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin