|Piggy says, take a load off, let's chat!|
Is it just me, or was this week chock full of some extra good blog posts? Here are some of my favorites:
- How to Overcome Consumerism on the Kanelstrand blog
- I'm a big fan of the Cat's Meow blog, and the Tiny Homes Simple Shelter post is definitely a fave.
- Bea from Zero Waste Home also discussed why she loves living small in 12 Ways a Small House Has Improved My Life
- Are you stuck in a declutter rut? Find some inspiration in Be More with Less' Incredible Clutter Transformations
- I find these 7 Misconceptions About Recycling somewhat disturbing, but edifying.
- I spend as much time, if not more, checking out design and decor plans and looking at pretty pics. The Sweetest Digs' Colour Me Pretty: Bright White is chock full of them.
- I love Shoebox Dwelling's post on Living Small in Seattle which showcases a stylish small home of 600 square feet.