Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Pink Parade for Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day

My little city garden is overflowing with pretty pink blooms this month, and I couldn't be more delighted. Come on in, let me show you around.

There are zinnias galore in several shades of pink, coneflowers, poppies and gladiolas, just to name a few.

Other blooms in my garden:
  • Balloon flower
  • Brown-Eyed Susans
  • Cerinthe
  • Cleome
  • Coreopsis
  • Cosmos
  • Dianthus
  • Daisies
  • Liatris
  • Nasturiums
  • Petunias
  • Roses
  • Scabiosa
  • Verbena
And most of them were winter-sown!

Want to see more blooms? Visit May Dreams Gardens every month on the 15th to see what's blooming in gardens around the world.


  1. It's great how you showed only pink. Very pretty. I Love that pink poppy. Thanks for sharing your lovely garden.

  2. So many pink pretties in your garden and you've photographed them beautifully! I especially like the first one of the zinnia. The detail in that bloom is amazing.


Comments make my day! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Note: Comments are moderated in order to keep this a spam/ad-free forum.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin