Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Rearranged Design: I Like It! I Like It!


I'm constantly on the lookout for more great home and design blogs; I just can't get enough. One of my favorite newly-discovered blogs is Rearranged Design. I loves it! Ana has a great eye for design which she shows in her beautiful home and features a lot of fun house tours. It's quickly become a blog that I frequently check for updates (in my feed-reader o' course) and one of the few that I looked back through months and months of archived posts.

house tour - March 25

Ana is also in the running for Apartment Therapy's Smallest Coolest contest, which is another fun daily blog stop of mine. I love the pop of green in in the bedroom.

Ana's Kitchen (Even More Kitchen - January 2008)

If you haven't visited Rearranged Design, check it out. I've also added it to my faves links.

(photos from Rearranged Design)

2 comments:

  1. OMG! They are like, totally curing cancer on that site! It's like they are thinking outside of the box completely! Who woulda thunk it, MOVING things to another location makes a room look different! WOWZERS! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't even look at it, did ya?

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Note: Comments are moderated in order to keep this a spam/ad-free forum.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin