Sunday, November 25, 2007

Send Help....Can't...Resist Cat Pillow Much Longer....

As a cat person, I try to buck the stereotypes and steer clear of cat decor, but this time I can barely control myself. Are these cat pillows freakin' adorable or what? (if you said or what you must go now).


I found this cutie on Etsy while doing a little online pillow shopping because 1) I can't find what I want in the stores I've visited 2) I can't sew :( and 3) I finally ended my great sofa quest last night by buying a couch and chair. Which I'm now freaking out about because big purchases make me a little crazy and this was a closeout deal so once it leaves the store I'm stuck with it forever and ever. Do any of you over-analyze big purchases to the point where you almost begin to doubt your own sanity? Or is it just me?

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute!!! <3! I make stuff like this every once and a while but not as good as yours. im just not very good at making patterns that make any sense. Anyway, if i had money, i would buy pretty much anything you have posted.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Note: Comments are moderated in order to keep this a spam/ad-free forum.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin