Thursday, June 14, 2007

Nature Is Such a Tease

So last night, after I finish watering my wilted plants (hey, I've been busy), I'm weeding and the sky gets dark. The cloud rolls in. The wind picks up. The temperature drops like 10 degrees and it actually becomes pleasant outside. "Storm team announcements" pop up during every TV commercial break. I start thinking I had been a little hasty with the watering, but who cares, cause it's finally going to pour and my brown grass needs a drink (cause grass is not worth watering IMO) and even the freshly watered plants are probably still thirsty. So I wait. And wait. But then.....

nothing happens.

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Note: Comments are moderated in order to keep this a spam/ad-free forum.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin