Sunday, May 22, 2011

Happy Weekend!

We enjoyed two entire rain-free days (a rarity this year!) this weekend.
The Boy and I put them to good use.


We visited my favorite garden center and made our veggie selections for 2011.
Choosing tomatoes always takes me forever.
I also managed to find some more flowers I had to have.


Then we tucked the seedlings away in their new homes.
This year the Boy learned how and planted his peppers all by himself.


I prettied up the front porch, even though the mailman is the only one who uses it.

We also tackled the first project of 2011, sprucing up the basement stairway, which also serves as our entry closet. Here's a sneak peak; it's not ready for the big quite reveal yet.

We even found time for some R&R and a bike ride.

I couldn't have planned a better weekend really.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Note: Comments are moderated in order to keep this a spam/ad-free forum.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin