Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Decorating is Done!

For once I'm not sick of Christmas before it even begins. Instead of skipping the posts and articles about holiday decor I've been seeking them out. Since the fireplace is white and doesn't make me cringe to look at it now, I wanted Christmas decor that would further enhance the room. I'm so please with how it all turned out. The blue, white and silver colors I ended up with fit the style of the room so much better than the traditional pine green and red I've used in the past.

The tree is definitely kitty approved, Alex loves looking at it and rubbing his face on it. Yes, cats are weird. Luckily all three kitties have been leaving the ornaments alone for the most part.

Bonus question for Hanna: How many gifts from Finland do you spot in this pic? ;)

6 comments:

  1. It looks really nice! I still haven't done the Christmas decorating, I better start soon or before I notice it's Christmas already! This end of the year is going by really fast this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The decorations look great, and the kitty--what a sweet face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely setting. You should be proud Love the kitty !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your kind words. And happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should let me do a special guest blog in regard to the new toilet seat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Boyfriend,

    You and any other wanna-be guest bloggers are welcome to submit articles to the editor-in-chief for possible publication. Heck, I'll even put in a good word for ya.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Note: Comments are moderated in order to keep this a spam/ad-free forum.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin