Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Crocuses, Daffodils & Hyacinths, Oh My!

By the end of the day I last posted my first daffodil had opened. And they've kept on going since then. Currently, there are crocuses, daffodils and hyacinths blooming. Is it normal for crocuses to start blooming after the daffodils?

I love daffodils, and although I was dissappointed that the double daffodils never appeared, at least the lovely white and pink daffodils are finally opening.

Some surprises have appeared too. Can anyone fill me in on what this is?

Unfortunately, we're expecting freezing weather for the next few days. So I'm not sure if I'm going to see if the tulips ever bloom or not. Any suggestions? Would trying to protect them help?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Note: Comments are moderated in order to keep this a spam/ad-free forum.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin