Time to kick back and enjoy, just like Piggy!
Tonight marks the start of my five day mini-break from work, wahoo! There's nothing like the beginning of a break, when there is nothing but work-free possibilities ahead. I really, really need this break.
We're not planning to go anywhere, at least not anywhere far, but there are several things ideas I have for how to while away the hours:
- Tackle a DIY project or two. There's plenty to choose from. My original proposal to the boyfriend was to spend two days working and three days relaxing and having fun, but at this point point I'm leaning more towards more fun and less work. We'll see.
- Go swimming
- Grill out
- Take long bike rides
- Read a lot
- Write a blog post or five. I've got a backlog of ideas and they just keep coming!
- Make these painted glass bottles
- Sell the books and media I've decluttered
- Learn how to propagate lavender. You can never have too much!
- Try more green cleaning and personal care recipes. After my success with this simple, cheap and green homemade dishwasher detergent powder from Bonzai Aphrodite I'm anxious to try a few more. I might try this alternative dishwasher detergent recipe for starters. Anyone have other recommendations?
What are your weekend plans?